Information is the Pulse of your facility.
Due to the shift in the Design and Construction Industry from 2D CAD to BIM, owners are receiving more valuable information than ever. The “Pulse” idea is to partner with the owner’s facility professionals during the design using their knowledge to influence long-term costs. A BIM standard is needed to access the value of the information generated.
By creating a successful Design-to-Facility Management solution, the Building Owner will benefit from:
• BIM deliverables that meet their standards
• Facility related information in a single place
• Utilize a 3D database with easy to find information
• Access up-to-date as-built information
• Tracking equipment and assets in a relevant way
• Incorporate future projects directly into this new workflow
Offering Services In:
Is the practice of gathering existing information about the equipment and facility, while also creating standards for future projects to deliver the information in a desired format.